College Worker

There are various positions on campus available to students as a College Worker.

College Worker positions are for students who are currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program. You must be enrolled in six or more credits and in good academic standing. Students are eligible to work as a College Worker during the summer provided you are enrolled in a summer course and are scheduled for the fall.

The hourly pay rate follows the general New York State Minimum Wage.

How to Apply

  1. Search for available positions in the Hudson Valley Community College Job Bank at at using the search phrase "College Worker" or stop by the Center for Careers and Transfer
  2. Complete the College Worker Job Application and submit it to the Center for Careers and Transfer in Siek Campus Center, Suite 290.
  3. Your application is forwarded and reviewed by the office that is hiring.

Get in Touch

Center for Careers and Transfer
Siek Campus Center, Suite 290

Regular Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer 2024 Hours (May 20 - July 26): Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Friday, Closed