Summer Federal Aid

Summer 2021 Federal Aid

If you will be a registered, matriculated student for summer 2021, you may be eligible for summer aid. Please read the applications below carefully and submit completed forms to the Financial Aid Office by the deadline.

All eligible students will be considered for the Federal Pell Grant based on registration status. Receipt of summer Pell can reduce a student’s remaining life-time Pell limit. If a student does not wish to receive a summer Pell Grant, they must notify the Financial Aid Office in writing.

Students must apply for summer loans using the application below.

  • Summer 2021 Financial Aid Application: TBA
  • Summer 2021 Federal Direct Loan Application: TBA

The application deadline is TBA

Summer TAP awards: If a student is interested in a TAP grant for summer, they must first file a 2020-2021 FAFSA and include Hudson Valley's school code of 2080 on the NYS Student Aid Payment Application for the summer 2021 semester. However, no approved summer TAP funds will be sent to the college by New York State HESC until October 2021. It may not be in the student's best interest to use a TAP award during summer, as students have a limited number of TAP awards available to them as undergraduate students. Please contact the Financial Aid Office with questions.

There are no APTS (Aid for Part-Time Study) funds or Excelsior Scholarships available for summer.