Student Life and Student Services

E-mail messages and portal announcements are considered an official means of communication with students of Hudson Valley Community College. Therefore, students who have scheduled courses for a semester are expected to regularly check their Hudson Valley Community College student e-mail account for important billing notices and student account information. Failure to check your e-mail account is not grounds for an extension on the due date of any billing notices sent to you.

Cashier's Office
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, room 125
Phone: (518) 629-4504
Fax: (518) 629-4892

Mailing Address:
Hudson Valley Community College Cashier's Office
PO Box 1470
Troy, NY 12181

How do I accept my charges?


Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(8 a.m. - 4 p.m. during Summer Hours*)
*Summer hours are in effect beginning Monday next following Memorial Day for a period of ten weeks.


Registration Payment Booklet
Includes the following forms and information:

Tuition Deposit Form

About Form 1098T

Step-by-Step Tutorials