Directions to the Testing Site: Fitzgibbons Health Technologies Center, Room 341
- Enter the campus on Holliday Drive and turn right into the Visitors Parking lot.
You will need the access code provided in your placement testing letter to enter this lot. Call (518) 629-7255 if you do not have the letter.
- Once you park, walk between the Marvin Library Learning Commons and the Science Center and go up the flight of exterior stairs.
- At the top of the stairs turn right and proceed down the sidewalk to enter the Fitzgibbons Health Technologies Center.
- You may either take the stairs to the left, or enter the main hallway and then turn left to take the elevator, and proceed to the third floor.
- Follow the signs to Placement Testing in Room 341.
View the Campus Map.