In the mathematics area of the Learning Assistance Center, located on the lower level of the Marvin Library Learning Commons, our goal is to provide the support necessary for students enrolled in any math course, from arithmetic through calculus, to successfully complete their course. Services are provided on a drop-in basis during the hours the building is open.
Services include the following:
- Discussing effective strategies for studying mathematics
- Supporting students as they complete their homework assignments
- Demonstrating problem-solving techniques
- Providing access to videos on a variety of math topics
- Conducting workshops on various math topics
To access online math support, including printable and interactive resources, enroll in the Learning Centers - Math Organization.
It’s easy to enroll! Here’s how: