The Computer Learning Center (CLC), located on the lower level of the Marvin Library Learning Commons, is available to all Hudson Valley students for academic computing purposes during the hours the building is open. Our goal in the Computer Learning Center is to assist students in becoming independent and confident learners while developing computer skills necessary for academic success.
Our services include the following:
- supporting students in the completion of computer-related assignments and projects
- providing computer skills development
- assisting with computer account maintenance
- helping navigate online and Web-enhanced courses (MyHudsonValley Portal/Blackboard)
- configuration for off-campus access
- WIReD access to schedule classes and access academic records
- configuring and connecting to the wireless network
- conducting computer related workshops
- assistance accessing Hudson Valley e-mail account
To access online computer support, including documentation and resources specific to the Academic Computing Environment (ACE), enroll in the Learning Centers - Computers Organization.
It’s easy to enroll! Here’s how:
Have a question regarding computer use at Hudson Valley Community College?
Call the Help Desk at (518) 629-7891 or e-mail email@example.com.
Staff is available to answer your questions during regular operating hours when the college is open. E-mail requests will usually be responded to within 24 hours. All requests received after 4 p.m. on Saturday or on Sunday will be responded to when the CLC opens on Monday. When the college is closed, requests will be responded to as soon as possible the day the college reopens.