The Computer Learning Center (CLC), located on the lower level of the Marvin Library Learning Commons, is available to all Hudson Valley students during the hours the building is open. Our goal in the Computer Learning Center is to provide instructional support that assists students in becoming independent and confident learners while developing the computer skills necessary for academic success.
Our services include the following:
- providing instruction to support students in the completion of computer-related assignments and projects
- providing computer skills development
- assisting with computer account maintenance
- teach students navigation skills for use in online and Web-enhanced courses (MyHudsonValley Portal/Blackboard)
- configuration for off-campus access
- WIReD access to schedule classes and access academic records
- configuring and connecting to the wireless network
- conducting computer related instructional workshops
To access online computer support, including documentation and resources specific to the Academic Computing Environment (ACE), enroll in the Learning Centers - Computers Organization.
It’s easy to enroll! Here’s how:
Have a question regarding computer use at Hudson Valley Community College?
Call the Help Desk at (518) 629-7891 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff is available to answer your questions during regular operating hours when the college is open. E-mail requests will usually be responded to within 24 hours. All requests received after 4 p.m. on Saturday or on Sunday will be responded to when the CLC opens on Monday. When the college is closed, requests will be responded to as soon as possible the day the college reopens.