How to Contact the Distance and Online Learning Help Desk
- Send an e-mail to DLhelp@hvcc.edu
- Call (518) 629-7070
- Stop by our office in Bulmer Telecommunications Center (BTC), room 1042 during office hours listed below:
- Regular Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Summer Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Hours: Weekend support is available by phone and e-mail. You should receive a response within 24 hours.
- Please note: the help desk is closed when the college is closed for breaks, please check the academic calendar for dates. The help desk is also closed if the college is closed unexpectedly, including for inclement weather.
- Hours Also Available By Appointment for Faculty: online course development, reformatting course materials, learning new functions in Blackboard, developing multimedia, Web 2.0 technologies, and more. We can give you undivided attention if you make an appointment for a specific time. We also offer various workshops throughout each semester. Call or e-mail us for an appointment.
Need help with access? Please select the type of help you require: