Meal Plan Sign-up and Payments
- The debit meal plan allows students to apply money to an account to be used to purchase food at various locations on campus. Money will be accessed using your Hudson Valley Community College student ID card.
- Students may enroll in a debit meal plan in the FSA Business Office.
- Food purchased in any of the cafeterias will be tax free – an instant savings of 8 percent.
- The emergency loan program offers an interest free loan for 90 days.
- The maximum loan is $50 unless approved by
Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Development Dr. Alexander J. Popovics.
- Students must apply at the Mastrangelo Financial Aid Center and bring the paperwork to the FSA Business Office by 2 p.m. to have a check ready the next day.
All returns of textbooks and supplies purchased with cash or check will be processed through the FSA Business Office. If cash was used to make the purchase, a cash refund will be given immediately. If a check was used to make the purchase, a check will be issued and mailed within three weeks.
Child Care Payments and Scholarships
All payments for child care can be made directly to the FSA Business Office. Cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are accepted for payment.
The FSA provides various scholarship opportunities through grants to assist with child care on campus for students. Please see the Viking Child Care Center for information and to apply for scholarships.
Records and Activities Fee
This mandatory consolidated fee enriches campus life by funding all student activities, intramural and intercollegiate athletics, cultural affairs and graduation. Transcript costs are also covered. The FSA manages the distribution of these resources.
If you have questions about anything on campus, please feel free to stop by or contact the FSA Business Office. We will be happy to do our best to get you what you need.