Loaction: Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 231
Phone: (518) 629-7338
Fall/Spring terms when classes are in session:
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer term: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Are you thinking about:
- beginning or continuing your higher education
- training for a new career
- taking courses for professional development
- enrolling in college courses as a high school or homeschooled student
- applying for an AVN (advisement verification number) to register online
The advisors and staff in the college’s Office of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions can help you make the right choices.