Hudson Valley Community College students are provided opportunities for
out-of-class study with researchers and professionals in the field.
Past experiences have included:
- Tern research on Great Gull Island
- Winter bald eagle surveys along the Hudson River
- Data collection and compilation of moose population size in
New York State
- White tail deer censuring at Saratoga State Park
- Wood turtle research in Rensselaer County
- Winter bat hibernacula surveys in the Hudson Valley
The Center for Careers and Transfer is available to students and graduates for placement in the field and career counseling.