Evaluation of Foreign Post-Secondary Transcripts

When students transfer to Hudson Valley Community College from another college and/or university, the college evaluates their transcripts to determine how many credits are transferable. When dealing with transcripts from colleges and/or universities outside the United States that the college does not have specific articulation agreements with, it is often difficult to determine the exact curriculum of a course.

Therefore, international students are required to utilize World Education Services, a fee-based credentialing service. This service will evaluate your transcript(s) and then provide you with a transcript evaluation that can be presented to Hudson Valley Community College. The college can then review the evaluation and transfer credits appropriately. Please note that all credits may not be transferable to Hudson Valley Community College; the evaluation provided by World Education Services is used as a reference guide.