Mandatory Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan

International Students at Hudson Valley Community College are required to purchase accident and illness insurance, through the SUNY International Students and Scholars Accident and Illness Insurance Plan with GeoBlue (formerly HTH World-Wide). The cost for the insurance is added onto your bill for tuition and fees each semester. Students are enrolled in the plan after the start of each semester. Once enrolled, you will receive an email message (sent to your college email account) containing your insurance card, coverage information and much more. Please make certain that you review all of the information that you receive.

If you have any questions about this plan, please contact the Office of International Student Services, at (518) 629-7567, located in Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 220.