For more information regarding this program, please contact:
|Important Information for Incoming Students
- Part-time study is not available in this curriculum.
- “C” grades must be achieved in all Radiologic
Technology core courses for continuation in the program.
- Conviction of a felony may affect an individual’s ability
to be a registered and licensed Radiologic Technologist.
- Due to radiation exposure associated with the program,
a pregnant student should contact the Department
Chairperson immediately after this diagnosis. Pregnancy
may prevent the student from participating in clinical
- Prior to starting the program, students may be subjected
to drug testing and criminal background checks at
their own expense. Results must be shared with the
Department Chairperson and clinical education site. If
the clinical site deems the student unfit to attend the
site, the student may be unable to complete
Margaret (Margie) Ewart
Brahan Hall, Room 026
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223