Center for Counseling and Transfer
Transfer Opportunities and Articulation Agreements

Transfer Course Equivalencies

Hudson Valley Community College has established course equivalencies with many four-year colleges and universities. The following is a list of schools that have these course equivalencies available online. In some cases the school may also indicate how the course will generally transfer (e.g., toward general education, major or elective.) Some of the course equivalencies are only based on coursework that has been brought to the college thus far, just because a course is not listed does not necessarily mean there is not an equivalent course.

If the course or college you are looking for is not listed, or if you have any further questions please contact us.

Four-Year College Representatives: If your College/University is not listed, and you would like it to be, let us know.