Registration Information

Tuition Assistance

Tuition assistance may be available for these training programs!
Ask your local funding source, such as the Department of Labor (DOL)*, ACCES-VR (VESID), the VA, etc. about tuition assistance for job training. These courses are approved for CSEA vouchers. Non-Credit courses do not qualify for Financial Aid.
* Contact the DOL One Stop Center in the county in which you live.

How to Register or Apply

ONLINE - Register Only
Register using our online Flexible Registration system, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Online registration requires the use of Adobe Flash.

Note: You can register online until midnight the day (1 day) before a course begins. If you are registering on the day the course is scheduled to begin, please register by phone, fax or in-person.

Online registration is not available for students using purchase orders, tuition waivers or learning certificates.

BY PHONE - Register Only
To register by phone using your Discover, MasterCard or Visa card, call (518) 629-4827. Please be prepared to give all information required on the registration form.

Complete the registration form or other required application documents and fill out the form below to upload your information to WDI.

BY FAX - Register or Apply
Complete the registration form and fax to (518) 629-4238. Be sure to include credit card information.

BY MAIL- Register or Apply
To register by mail, complete the registration form and return it with the ENTIRE FEE PAYMENT in a check or money order payable to HUDSON VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE. You may also register by mail using your Discover, MasterCard or Visa card. Simply complete the appropriate section of the registration form.

IN PERSON - Register or Apply
You may register in person at the Office of Workforce Development in the Fitzgibbons Health Technologies Center, Room 131.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(excluding college holidays and vacations)

General Information

Hudson Valley Community College awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to those who complete designated courses, workshops and seminars. The Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is a uniform measurement of individual participation in non-credit programs. One Continuing Education Unit represents 10 contact hours (ex. for a designated course 30 contact hours = 3 CEUs). Records kept for those students who accumulate CEUs will be available upon written request from the Registrar's Office.

Parking permits are issued to all students who register for credit-free courses at the time of registration. The information provided on your course registration form will register your vehicle with the Public Safety Office. A parking permit will be mailed to you with your confirmation and should be displayed accordingly in your vehicle.

All drivers are urged to obey the traffic laws and regulations for parking at the College. The visitors' parking areas are designated parking spaces for visitors, handicapped persons and employees only. Please view the Campus Map for updated information on student parking areas.

In the interest of personal safety of students, faculty and staff, the college's Public Safety Office will provide an escort service during late evening hours. Anyone desiring an escort on college property should call (518) 629-7210 or stop by the Public Safety Office.


Bookstore (518) 629-7157
Cashier (518) 629-4504
Public Safety (518) 629-7210
Weather-related closings (518) 629-4822