- Courses are taught by Hudson Valley faculty members, not teaching assistants.
- All Hudson Valley Community College Engineering Science courses are transferable to four-year colleges.
- By completing the first two years at Hudson Valley Community College, a student can save $30,000 off the cost of a four-year degree at a private college.
- Hudson Valley's Engineering Science program is hands-on learning. At the time of graduation, students will have had more than 100 lab experiences.
- The program can be customized to fit each student's schedule, allowing for part-time study, evening courses, summer courses and Web-based courses. Students in the Engineering Science program at Hudson Valley get a great start on a four-year education at a great price.
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Susan L. Kutryb
Bulmer Telecommuncations Center, Room 230
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223