For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Theodore J. Adams Jr., MS, IMH, CAP
Brahan Hall, Room 008
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223
- Small classes with individualized attention.
- Hands-on field work at addiction treatment agencies.
- High employment rates following graduation.
- Easy access to professors.
- High-quality academic advisement.
- A positive and caring learning environment.
- Instructors who are knowledgeable, dedicated and skilled.