|| Associate Professor Thomas Lail - 2006 Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- The program faculty are working artists.
- The Fine Arts Program offers both day and evening classes.
- Students benefit from intense contact with faculty and unlimited studio hours, 8 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week.
- This intensive program provides the foundation received during the first two years in art school at a much lower cost.
- Students can experiment and experience the arts directly.
- This program provides the foundation for: studio art, art education, graphic design, and architecture.
- Students go on annual trips to the Metropolitan and Museum of Modern Art in New York City, benefiting from Hudson Valley's close proximity to the city.
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Dorothy H. Reynolds
Associate Professor and Department Chairperson
Brahan Hall, Room 124
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223