- Provides extensive hands-on training in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
- Offers quality instruction, bringing field knowledge, practices and experience to the classroom.
- Utilizes state-of-the-art facilities.
- Draws open established relationships with industry leaders, providing students with the latest technology and lucrative job opportunities.
- Gives students the opportunity to earn an associate's degree in a curriculum in which all the courses are electricity related.
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Building Systems Technology Department
Williams Hall, Room 125
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223