|Questions to ask Transfer
- Does the school have the degree program in which I am
- What specific courses are recommended for transfer from Hudson
Valley Community College, so that I can avoid losing credits in the
- What are the pros and cons of completing a degree at Hudson
Valley Community College before
transferring to this school?
- What GPA must I have to get into the degree program of my choice?
- Is that my cumulative GPA or degree GPA?
- What are the application deadlines for Fall and Spring entrance?
- Can I enter my program of choice in the Fall and/or Spring
- What are the math and/or science requirements for my program
- As a transfer student, will I need to provide high school transcripts
and/or SAT scores?
- How will “W” grades and/or repeats of classes affect
my transfer opportunities?
- What is the average size of classes?
- What activities are available to students outside of the classroom?
- What is the maximum number of credits that can be transferred
Valley Community College and/or any other two-year college?
- What is the feel of the campus – urban, suburban or rural?