Outreach and Support Program - SOS
Student Outreach and Support is a telephone outreach program
to assist students with their enrollment, registration, and problems
encountered during the course of the semester. Hudson Valley employees
knowledgeable about institutional policies and procedures phone
students during evening calling sessions to:
- welcome them to the college;
- inquire about early difficulties;
- remind them to complete the admissions acceptance
- encourage them to schedule courses for the upcoming
- inform them of payment deadlines;
- encourage them to reactivate their application for an upcoming semester.
Callers also gather information from students who declare that
they do not intend to return to the College and share tips for
a smooth departure and reentry.