Environmental Health and Safety

College Safety Committee

Safety Resources and Links

Departments on campus that may have information pertaining to a particular topic of interest to you include:

Accident Reporting Procedures

To report an accident or injury, go to the Health Office located in Fitzgibbons Center, Room 144. If you need to report an accident or injury after regular work hours, contact Public Safety. Complete the Injury/Illness Report, giving as much detail as possible. Medical treatment will be rendered and the Injury/Illness Report will be transmitted to the appropriate supervisor, the Environmental Health & Safety Office and the Human Resources Office for processing and follow up.

Other Links