| Andrew J. Matonak, Ed.D.
- President, Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, N.Y., 2005 – present.
- President, Northwest Iowa Community College, Sheldon, Iowa, 2002 – 2005.
- Vice President for Student Development and adjunct instructor, Lakeland Community College, Kirtland, Ohio, 1995 – 2002.
- Dean of Student Affairs, Horry-Georgetown Technical College, Conway, South Carolina, 1989 – 1995.
- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 1987 – 1989.
- Admissions and Records Coordinator, Lee College, Baytown, Texas, 1983 – 1986.
- Assistant Dean of Student Development and Coordinator of Career Development and Placement, Eastern Iowa Community College District, Clinton, Iowa, 1980 – 1983.
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Butler County Community College, Butler, Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio.
- Master’s Degree in Student Personnel Administration, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan.
- Doctorate in Higher Education Administration, University at Houston, Houston, Texas.
Northwest Iowa Community College
Northwest Iowa Community College offers both vocational technical programs and arts and science transfer courses – more than 30 credit programs in all. In addition, the Continuing Education Department and Business and Industry Center at Northwest Iowa Community College offer non-credit, personalized training. Approximately 1,100 students are currently enrolled at the college.
Lakeland Community College
Lakeland Community College, located just outside Cleveland, offers degrees, certificates and college credits in more than 80 programs in arts and humanities, business, engineering technologies, science and health, and social science and public service. Approximately 10,000 students are currently enrolled at the college.