- Individual Studies, the largest department on campus, grants both Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees.
- The INS programs serves students who wish to transfer to four-years programs, as well as those who plan to change curriculums or go directly into the workforce.
- Individual Studies is a degree program in which students can "mirror" coursework necessary at the four-year college of their choice. No other curriculum allows such variety.
- Individual Studies Associate in Arts curriculum is conducive to further study toward pre-med, pre-dental, and other health science programs.
- Individual Studies is a degree program that is often used by psychology and education majors who wish to transfer to a four-year institution.
- Individual Studies allows students to fulfill prerequisites for desired majors here at Hudson Valley (e.g. Nursing, Computer Information Systems, Engineering) as well as take other courses toward that curricular goal.
- Individual Studies permits students to concentrate classes in more than one area of interest (e.g., Forensic Psychology).
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Fitzgibbons Health Technologies Center, Room 319
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223
Your Academic Advisors can help you with:
- Educational planning
- Degree evaluation and course selection
- Scheduling tips
- WIReD resources
- Add/Drop and withdrawal decisions
- Registration calendar deadlines