Human Services (A.S.)

Transfer Opportunities and Articulation Agreements

Hudson Valley Community College students transfer to a wide variety of colleges and universities throughout the country. As a result of their academic performance here, many students gain admission to colleges and universities that might not have been obtainable after high school.

Hudson Valley Community College has many formal articulation agreements with public and private four-year institutions. Some agreements are general in nature as they simply specify certain criteria that must be met to ensure junior status at the four-year institution. More often, agreements are program-to-program in that they address specific majors at both our college and the transfer institution. Agreements may contain specific information on course equivalencies, minimum grade point average, pre-requisites, designated courses or credits, scholarship availability, and full-time or part-time requirements.

Below are institutions with which Hudson Valley Community College has program-to-program articulation agreements:

Learn more about transfer services available through the Center for Careers and Transfer.

*Under review or revision

Finish your Human Services B.S. degree at Hudson Valley through Cazenovia College

Take the next step on a rewarding career path by completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Services here in the Capital Region. Cazenovia College now offers its B.S. degree through a part-time evening program at the Hudson Valley Community College campus.

  • This is the only Human Services B.S. degree offered in this format in the Capital Region
  • Courses offered evenings on the Hudson Valley Community College campus
  • Financial aid available to those who qualify

Completion of this degree will qualify you for positions in a wide range of agencies serving the elderly, youth and those with developmental or mental health issues.

For more information, contact Taylor Kubber, director of the office of extended learning at Cazenovia College, at (315) 655-7191 or