|The college is not accepting applications for the fall 2014 semester at this time.
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Dorothy H. Reynolds
Associate Professor and Department Chairperson
Brahan Hall, Room 124
For more information about admission to this program, please contact:
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 223
- Small classes with individualized attention.
- Hands-on field work in the broadcast communications field.
- High employment rates following graduation.
- Easy access to professors.
- High-quality academic advisement.
- A positive and caring learning environment.
- Instructors who are knowledgeable, dedicated, and skilled.
- Course work that reflects state-of-the-art theory and skills.