Distance and Online Learning Help Desk
Provides support for Distance and Online Learning courses and the Blackboard/Portal system. We strive to respond immediately during business hours and within twenty-four hours for after hour requests. Please note: the Distance and Online Learning Help Desk is closed when the college is closed.
- Request Help: The best way for both students and faculty to get their problems logged and known by the Distance and Online Learning Help Desk.
- E-mail: DLHelp@hvcc.edu
- Telephone: 518-629-7070
- In-person: stop by the office during office hours, we are located in Bulmer Telecommunications Center (BTC) 1042
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Weekend Hours: Weekend support is available by phone and email, you should receive a response within 24 hours
- By Appointment for Faculty: online course development, reformatting course materials, learning new functions in Blackboard, developing multimedia, Web 2.0 technologies, and more. We can give you undivided attention if you make an appointment for a specific time. We also offer various workshops throughout each semester.