Friday, June 28, 2013
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Bulmer Telecommunications Center
- Get connected to the college, take part in workshops,
and take steps toward completing the enrollment process
- Learn about student support services
- Center for Academic Engagement
- Collegiate Academic Support Program
- Computer Learning Center
- Learning Assistance Center
- Learning Disabilities Services
- Student Activities
- Writing Center
- Meet academic support staff
- Tour Hudson Valley's campus and locate student services
RSVP by June 27, 2013
Please call (518) 629-7055 for further information.
|9 - 9:15 a.m.
|9:30 - 10:15 a.m.
||Academic Planning Session
|10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
||Small Group Workshop
|11:15 a.m. - Noon
|12:15 - 1:15 p.m.
||Large Group Presentation*
*Based on your enrollment status you may be asked to take the placement test
or meet with your academic advisor
|1:15 - 4 p.m.
||Guided Campus Tours or
Self-Guided Office Visits:
- Get to know the campus and location of student service offices
- Visit the Registrar, Financial Aid office, Health Services and
locate your academic advisor's office