SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Mission Statement: To provide all students with the requisite business, technical, and general education skills and knowledge to obtain employment or transfer to four-year institutions through quality instruction, relevant programs, and continuing collaboration with internal and external constituents.
School of Business Goals:
- Provide relevant, student-centered, quality programs.
- Provide multiple opportunities for students to achieve their self-identified goals.
- Provide a variety of instructional modalities to address diverse learning styles.
- Identify and respond to the business and technological needs of the community.
- Support faculty enrichment through business affiliations, certifications, and
The School of Business offers students with various academic backgrounds, experiences and goals an opportunity to meet the current needs of a technological society through 14 degree and seven certificate programs. The certificates and degrees offered are in four curricular areas: business, computer information systems, entrepreneurship and information technician. Each area has programs requiring core courses, specialized courses and electives.
Each certificate and degree program has a primary purpose: either employment or transfer. Students work with professional advisors who assist them in determining and pursuing their self-identified academic and career goals.