College Catalog
Career and Transfer Opportunities

Articulation Agreements

Hudson Valley Community College has many formal articulation agreements with public and private four-year institutions. Generally, these agreements are from program to program, and they specify the courses the student should take at Hudson Valley Community College, along with the required grade average, to ensure junior status at the four-year institution.

Since these articulation agreements continue to increase in number and are constantly evolving to reflect changes in program requirements, it is imperative that students consult early with a transfer counselor in the Center for Counseling and Transfer to determine the terms and conditions of agreements that might be of interest. Hudson Valley Community College currently has formal articulation agreements with the following institutions; this list is subject to change at any time.

CUNY Colleges

SUNY Colleges and Universities

SUNY Technology Colleges

Online Agreements

Private Institutions