How to Pay Your Bill Online
To access the Web payment option you will need to go to WIReD (Web Information and Registration Direct).
Once in WIReD you will need to select “Student Services and Financial Aid,” then select "Registration” and then “Make Payments by Credit Card or Check” to pay your balance. The college accepts Discover, MasterCard and Visa for credit card payments or you can pay via webcheck.
A receipt will be emailed to you confirming the payment was posted to your account.
Note: If non-resident tuition charges appear on your bill and you are a New York State resident, please submit a valid Certificate of Residence prior to paying your bill via the Web so that the non-resident tuition charge may be removed from your account.
How to Confirm Your Registration Online
At Hudson Valley Community College you must pay your tuition or confirm your registration by the due date in order to secure your schedule. Courses for students whose registrations are not paid or confirmed are periodically dropped in order to free up seats for other students who wish to enroll. If you do not confirm your registration by the close of office hours on a schedule drop date, your classes will be dropped. You can reschedule when offices reopen, up until the registration deadline. For additional information on registration please refer to the Registration Calendars.
You must pay your tuition by the due date in order to confirm your registration.
If you have financial aid or other credits appearing on your account or registration bill that reduces your balance to zero (i.e. the amount due on your tuition bill is none) you must confirm your registration in one of three ways to secure your schedule:
- Sign the bottom portion of your registration bill and return it to the Cashier’s Office by the due date on your bill.
- Contact the Cashier’s Office by phone during normal business hours to confirm your registration bill. You must provide the Cashier with your FERPA password to confirm your registration by telephone. Note, it may be difficult to get thru to the Cashier’s Office by telephone on tuition due dates. Please plan accordingly.
- Confirm your registration via the Web as follows:
- First, access WIReD (Web Information and Registration Direct).
- Once in WIReD you will need to select “Student Services and Financial Aid,” then select “Registration” and then “Check Your Registration Status.” Select the term you wish to confirm and then click on “Confirm Your Registration” at the bottom of the page. You will then need to click “Accept” at the bottom of the page to accept your charges and confirm your registration.
- You can verify that your registration has been confirmed by going to “Check your Registration Status.” There will be a box checked that states “Your Registration has been confirmed.”
*Important - Once your registration has been confirmed for the term, you will be liable for those charges based on the Refund Policies of the college.
- Help Guide