Post Jobs and Internships
Register and Post Positions through Symplicity
Register: Permits you to register with the site and return at a later date to post a job.
Register and Post Local Job: Permits you to register and immediately post a job at Hudson Valley Community College.
Register and Post a NaceLink Multi-School Job: Permits you to register and immediately post a job at all colleges and universities that utilize the NaceLink employment system. Please note that NaceLink charges a fee if you submit postings to more than one school. Your posting at Hudson Valley Community College is free.
Trouble registering with NaceLInk/Symplicity?
Contact the Center for Careers and Transfer at (518) 629-7326 for assistance.
**Please note: All employment postings will be reviewed by a member of the Center for Careers and Transfer staff prior to posting in the employment database. All internships must meet the criteria posted on this site. No "pay to work" employment postings will be approved. Individuals looking to personally hire students without a W2, such as for babysitting, personal tutoring, landscaping, etc. will not be posted. However, these positions may be made available for students to view in our office by e-mailing the opportunity to email@example.com.
Capital Region Career Consortium Job Board (For Employers)
Looking to connect with many colleges and universities from the Capital Region at once? Consider posting on the Capital Region Career Consortium's Board! This is a free service.
Create a New Internship
If you are interested in creating a new internship opportunity, contact the Center for Careers and Transfer at (518) 629-7326 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. [Internship Disclaimer]
Back to top
Recruiting on Campus and Employment Fairs
Recruiting on Campus
- Employers may register to host a table in the Siek Campus Center Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at no charge. These recruitment efforts are limited to once per month per employer.
- Interview space is also available for employer use in the Center for Careers and Transfer.
- Contact the Center for Careers and Transfer at (518) 629-7326 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or to schedule a recruitment time at least one week in advance.
- View the Events Calendar to see a list of upcoming employment and career fairs.
- Part-time employment fairs are held at the beginning of each semester for students only.
- A public job fair is held every March and includes full-time, part-time, summer, and internship positions.
Back to top