Academic Advisement
School of Business Advisement Center
Faculty and StudentsThe information contained in the School of Business Advisement Center Web pages are for general purposes only.
Please consult with an academic advisor for specific recommendations appropriate to your individual situation.

Transfer Opportunities and Articulation Agreements

Almost half of Hudson Valley Community College graduates go on to continue their education at a four-year college or university. The college has many formal articulation agreements with public and private four-year institutions. Some agreements are general in nature and simply specify certain criteria that must be met to ensure junior status at the four-year institution. Other agreements are program-to-program and address specific majors at both Hudson Valley and the transfer institution. Agreements may contain specific information on course equivalencies, minimum grade point average, pre-requisites, designated courses or credits, scholarship availability, and full-time or part-time requirements.

For more information about transfer services, visit the Center for Careers and Transfer.

Links to SUNY Schools

Link to visit SUNY Schools