Project Concept Profile
- Funding is being sought for what type of project?
- Curriculum Development
- Distance Learning
- Educational Outreach
- Faculty/Staff Development
- Is this project in response to an RFP from a specific funding
agency or organization?
- Will this be a collaborative project with other institutions
or organizations as partners?
- How would this project reflect/fulfill the mission and goals
of the college?
- What is the significant need or problem you seek to address
with this project?
- What do you hope to improve/correct/increase/decrease through
- Do you anticipate any staffing needs for this project?
- What is the expected time frame for this project (12 months,
3 years, etc.)?
- It is never too early to begin thinking about the budget. Current
rates for salaries, travel, etc. are available on the College
Facts and Statistics page.
- Basic categories may include professional and support salaries,
fringe benefits, supplies and materials, travel, consultants/purchased
services, use of facilities, equipment.
- If your project will include the acquisition of specific equipment,
gather quote information on these items.
- If your project will include the acquisition of any computer
hardware, please consult with Information Technology Services to ensure compatibility
with the college's system.
- Part of your basic concept should include a "ballpark" estimate of the total project.
- Do you know if matching funds will be needed for this project?
If so, are there any sources from whom you anticipate receiving
matching funds (e.g. business, organizations, or individuals affiliated
with your program)?