Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Learn Where You Earn

NYS Employees New York State Employees

New York State's public employees have been relying on the outstanding academic programs at Hudson Valley Community College for years. If you are a member of a public employee labor union and may be eligible for educational vouchers, contact your union representative or the Office of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, (518) 629-7338.

Hudson Valley Community College excels at providing courses when and where you need them - on campus, online and at sites around the Capital Region. We can help you find the academic program that's right for you.