Center for Careers and Transfer

Four-Year College Representatives

Establish or Update Articulation Agreements

Hudson Valley Community College has many formal articulation agreements with public and private four-year institutions. Generally, these agreements are from program to program, and they specify certain criteria that must be met to ensure junior status at the four-year institution. Agreements may contain specific information on course equivalencies, minimum grade point average, pre-requisites, designated courses or credits, scholarship availability, and full-time or part-time requirements.

The Center for Careers and Transfer serves as the coordinating department on our campus for all matters related to transfer and articulation. If you are interested in establishing an articulation agreement, or updating an existing agreement, please contact Gayle Healy at