- All returns and exchanges MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
No refunds or exchanges will be processed without receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment was made.
- All returns and exchanges must be brought to the Bookstore Customer
- In addition to the above mentioned, for a refund to be issued, or
an exchange made, the following conditions must be met.
- Refunds can only be made during the two weeks following the start of the semester (one week for summer and Sprint sessions). Note: For students with an official withdrawal form, change of schedule, or course cancellation notice, refunds will be issued until four weeks after the first class of the semester. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Books sold in shrink-wrap must be returned in original shrink-wrap.
- To receive a full refund, books must not be marked or damaged in any way. Any discs or online access codes must be unused and in their original sealed pocket. If the text is marked or damaged, the bookstore reserves the right to refuse the return. If such a book is accepted for return, you will receive "used" value for your text, which is 75 percent of the "new" price.
- Defective texts (missing pages, pages out of order, etc.) are exchangeable for exact replacement only.
- Loose-leaf version textbooks are not returnable if opened.
Textbooks (Optional - not required)
- Must be returned within five (5) days of original purchase.
- Conditions C, D, E and F listed above under required texts also apply.
Trade Books/References (Test review, Quick Study, etc.)
Not returnable unless defective. Defective items may be returned for
replacement within five (5) days of original purchase.
Clothing, General Merchandise and Supplies
Returnable within fourteen (14) days of purchase with receipt, providing all tags and labels are still attached. Item must be in original packaging, if applicable. Special orders or clearance merchandise sales are final.
Computers, Backpacks, Electronics and Calculators
These items are non-returnable to the bookstore. The manufacturer, however, will provide service or replacement for any defective merchandise. Save the packaging, as it contains details on how to contact the manufacturer should the item be defective.
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com