- To be eligible for membership in the Athletic Hall of Fame, potential nominees must have:
- As an athlete: Have successfully completed one full season in a given sport at Hudson Valley Community College.
- As a team: Compiled a significant record or accomplishment.
- As a coach: Compiled a significant winning record while supporting the educational programs of the college and contributing to the future success, either in college or employment, of the athletes who compete under his/her leadership.
- As an associate member, administrator or contributor: Must have made special contributions to the support, growth, popularity and/or community acceptance of the intercollegiate athletic program.
- To be eligible for consideration, a nominee must have been disassociated with the college by virtue of graduation or transfer to another institution of higher education for at least (5) years or have been disassociated with his/her coaching or administration responsibilities for a period of five (5) years.
Nominations must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2017.