Guidelines of Visit:
- Arrive on time. If you are running late, please call our office at (518) 629-7309 so we can attempt to adjust your itinerary. Due to facility and staff schedules, your visit may need to be shortened or re-scheduled.
- Per NYS Education law, for every 10 students, there must be one chaperone. Chaperones must stay with their group the entire visit.
- Lunch may be arranged but is not complementary. If you would like to have lunch on campus, you can either brown bag from home, visit our cafeteria and pay individually, or have lunch catered. If you would like to arrange catering, please let our office know and we can help to arrange.
- Advanced scheduling is important as our calendar fills quickly. Groups must set up their date two weeks in advance of visit. Priority is given to high school juniors and seniors.
*If you would like to bring a group that is younger than high school age to campus, please contact Student Activities at (518) 629-7348.
- Cancellations need to be communicated to the Admissions Office at least two days prior to visit.
Code of Conduct for Visitors:
- Please give your full attention and respect to Admissions Office staff and members of the Hudson Valley Community College campus. All electronics should be turned off or put away. Headphones should not be visible.
- There is a considerable amount of walking during the tour, a lot of which is outside, please dress accordingly.
- If the conduct of the group is found to be disrespectful to the Hudson Valley Community College campus, the visit will immediately conclude. Future visits will be at the discretion of the Admissions Office.